lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

About this blog

This blog is one of the most interesting projects I have ever started. I have been mulling over this idea for at least two years and finally I am ready to take off.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Two magic words. Two big tractors of growth, improvement and progress. Two captivating concepts. Both are worth exploring to better understand key ideas which are important to our society and life.
With the experience that I have been able to gain over the last 20 years I think I can share good examples and reflections about the subject. I hope I can also illustrate my posts with some of my colleagues’ most interesting experiences. I have been very fortunate to meet great entrepreneurs and innovators who will serve as an inspiration to explain some of the concepts that we are going to be dealing with.
This project intends to be a journey where I hope to share the most interesting aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship that I have come into contact with through study and professional experience.
I am planning to dig into some of the basics to really understand what is underneath entrepreneurship and innovation. I will be thrilled if you join me on this exciting journey which I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to contact me in you have any suggestions. First post coming soon…

1 comentario: