domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

A little bit of planning

Once I have covered the necessary introductions about myself and about my blog and I have also offered some hints about what the content is going to look like, I would like to do some planning before I start digging deeper into the subject.
During the next 20 weeks, I will be uploading into my blog one post per week. First of all I am going to dedicate five posts to my selection of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. Obviously this is going to be absolutely subjective and I am sure many of you will have different preferences. I will be looking for some inspirational examples, outstanding achievers, unique people who changed the world with their passion and vision.
Secondly I will address in the following five posts the most relevant behavior and attitudes that we usually find in successful entrepreneurs.
I will continue with the five most common mistakes that lead to failure. We will present some lessons learnt that we cannot ignore if we want to minimize risks. And finally we will draw some conclusions and provide some guidance for those considering to jump in and to launch their very own projects.
I will usually share my new posts every Sunday. I hope you will find them useful. Don’t hesitate to give me feed-back. I am already looking forward to receiving your comments.
The ball is rolling…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario